PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Briar Lee

Lifer
Sep 4, 2021
Humansville Missouri
IMG_4685.jpeg

Today I finished a pound and a half Planter’s Peanut canister of PS Luxury Navy Flake and recharged the canister with another 1 1/2 pound box. This comes 12 flakes to the ounce, and there’s 288 flakes to the box.

One flake fills a medium pipe, and bigger ones take up to four.

All PS LNF is made of is mostly very old Virgina tobaccos plus a dollop of Perique and glued together with a sugary secret sauce.

It’s a classic Va Per at $3.35 an ounce in bulk.

It tastes like an excellent Va Per. There may be slightly better Va Per tobaccos at thee times the price, or the fact you paid $10 an ounce might convince you they are better.

If you want to build your cellar during a slight lull in the War Against Demon Tobacco PS LNF will never be cheaper than today.

It gets better the longer it sits in the box.

It is a must have, in any well rounded cellar of tobaccos.

tmcg81

Part of the Furniture Now
May 8, 2020
NJ
I loved this blend fresh when I bought a 2 oz sample a few years ago. I liked it so much, I bought 8 oz after my first couple bowls. Then I got super into Burley and it kinda got pushed to the back of the queue. Didn't smoke it for 4 years and I popped the jar open and had my mind blown. Bought another pound that I'm not gonna get to for a while. Can't wait.