PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Smokey

Can't Leave
Feb 29, 2024
The Hollers of Kentucky in Appalachia
Hello from an Irishman in New Zealand.

Your intro cracked me up, written just how I would imagine someone from your part of the States would say it!

Awesome, great character!
I don't hide how I am or how I talk. I only type professionally for work. Otherwise I just type what I think. We hillbillies might not be the most educated folks but we are pretty smart.

MRW

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 6, 2022
Fort Worth Texas
My name is Dustin but yall can call me Dusty. I'm from the Hollers in Eastern Kentucky right in the heart of Appalachia. I've been smoking a pipe since I was 11. My Grandpappy got me started and made me my first pipe out of a corn cob. I was home schooled until I went to high school. I enjoy fishing, hunting, smoking, and telling tales. Every great Appalachian has good stories to tell. I went to the University of Kentucky and got my degree in education and teach at the local high school. The only flag that hangs in my classroom is the flag of our great country.
Hello and welcome to the Forum from Deep in the Heart of Texas. You will find this site to be informative and the members insightful (and at times, most entertaining). Enjoy your stay!

Reactions: Old Smokey
Status
Not open for further replies.