PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
West Ham? Hope you checked the fuckers license, that lot can’t even lie in bed straight at night they’re that crooked! Lol
Hope you had a nice time in London & merry Christmas!
Yes, hard to not have a great time, even though my son had a cold and I had a wretched back.
Saw the play about England's trials and efforts in the Euro's and WC. Forgot the name, but it'll come back.

Merry Christmas- or Boxing Day as you're likely sound asleep.

Last edited:

TheWhale13

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 12, 2021
Sweden
Seems like you can make a truly grotesque title without the thread being locked. But at least i can say, as a scandianavian, that I plead innocecense, since I am not of the mother toungue, No matter how harsh, sexual, or disturbing: It it snot my mother tougnue. So mods, I am very sorry. I know your troubles, and I understand the English language, and I will most definetely continue posting disturbing topics.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
When a member posts a picture of Wallis Simpson, and that's how Americans get into the Royal Family, and another member states she and her husband supported _itler during WWII may get it locked, The H was left out for a reason, YMMV.

Gosh, that witch!

I'd simply delete the photo. And any of her "catch"- a quisling!

Reactions: yohanan

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Seems like you can make a truly grotesque title without the thread being locked. But at least i can say, as a scandianavian, that I plead innocecense, since I am not of the mother toungue, No matter how harsh, sexual, or disturbing: It it snot my mother tougnue. So mods, I am very sorry. I know your troubles, and I understand the English language, and I will most definetely continue posting disturbing topics.
Right on! Disturbing topics are often o.k.. It depends on the nature of the topic, and sometimes just the wording.

Reactions: TheWhale13