Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
Cigars International has a few more hours of free shipping on $40+ orders. I just added 2 pounds of D&R to the pile, Picayune and Ramback Balkan.
jay-roger.jpg

bonanzadriver

Can't Leave
Nov 28, 2016
As I've posted here before, although I started smoking a pipe, and cigars, back in 1982, I only smoked a pipe a few times a year until last year.
Last October (2016) I had 1 pipe, a 30 year old Nording Freehand Signature, and one pouch of tobacco, Borkum Riff.
I just did a quick count and here's what I came up with...
40+ Jars
70+ Tins
10 8 oz bags
50+ 2 oz baggies (samples)
&
29 large CB Perkins Tobacco Store Jars, 1 lb of tobacco each, of mostly Aro's. (ebay find)
Oh, and 60+ pipes. (yeah, I know, I've contracted both TAD & PAD) :)

Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
I was taking inventory of my cellar today, and calculated out how many pounds of tobacco I have stored. Just in my cellar (tinned tobacco) I have over 15 lbs of tobacco. Next I need to inventory my 70 or so mason jars.

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
God almighty. I am trying to log my cellar. I wish I had cellared narrower, deeper. It is killing me trying to log these onseys and twoseys...

Aug 14, 2012
There were almost 1200. I have been selling them because I gave up smoking. Now there are maybe 550. Will list some more in a while.

The Pipe Professor

Might Stick Around
May 14, 2016
Kentucky
thepipeprofessor.com
Wow....I don't know if this is embarrassing or celebratory (like seeing who's junk is the biggest). I have over 200 jars, around 150 unopened tins, 3 unopened 8oz bags, and about 10lbs of bulk stored away. My cigar collection is a lot larger....let's not even go there.

jorchamp

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 21, 2016
41 different blends. A total of 60 tins - all with 5+ years of age on them.

edwinbaz

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 26, 2014
Houston
I made an inventory of my tobacco and thank goodness I found this thread, because I kept adding stuff but I hadn't bothered to do a total count.

So far it's 32 jars and 61 tins, for a total of 89 different blends. That is the try everything stash. I'll soon begin the deep cellar stage, hopefully ending like many of you, with dozens of tins and bags of my favorite blends.

Status
Not open for further replies.