PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrenglish

Lifer
Dec 25, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
I had culled my collection down to about 40 pipes, keeping the best smokers. Then PAD hit and I am back up to 59 briar, half a dozen Falcon (w/ 30 bowls) and three cobs with Forever stems.

Dec 24, 2012
Costco is now selling pipes. The problem is they come in packages of 100. I grabbed a package of briars along with a family pack of 40 all season tires.

Mar 30, 2014
wv
More than 75. Less than 100. I've never done a proper count. My goal... 365. One for everyday of the year. The ultimate pipe rotation.

grouchydog

Can't Leave
Oct 16, 2013
Six. 5 briars (one unsmoked) and a cob. Don't get much smoking time so I "have enough", but the last was a really nice locally-made estate Dublin-esque blast I got for $42; I can see myself digging around for other cheapie estates just to do it.

tamer291

Can't Leave
Jun 26, 2013
I have about 14. A few cobs, a couple of meerschaum, and the rest briars. Oh and 1 olive wood.

fearsclave

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 9, 2014
Six; enough to fill my pipe rack. One Rossi Author, a Sav bent Apple, a Lorenzo bent Billiard, an MM cob, and two Blatter & Blatter bent Bulldogs; one straight saddle, one bent.
I'm thinking of maybe getting rid o the Lorenzo and the cob, and filling their spots with more old-fangled pipes; right now my nascent collecting interests are running towards Victorian-era shapes.

escioe

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 31, 2013
I have 13, 10 of which see regular service, and 6 of which are leaned on harder than the others.
If I had my druthers, I'd have a 7 day set of old Comoys, and 14 odds and ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.