PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row “Richmond Virginia USA
Individual singular blends in tins 250 ish.
Ones that I smoke regularly that are only available in tins 50 ish
Available in bulk maybe 20 1/2 lbs in Mason Jars.
I buy one or two of everything possible and if I like it I get some more. Of those 250 individual tins 150 or more Ive never tried but when I get the urge Ill pop one open and if I like it Ill get another 2 or more.

Skippy B. Coyote

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 19, 2023
St. Paul, MN
I only have 4 blends in my regular rotation (and am looking for a medium strength untopped Burley blend for a 5th) but in total I've got 48 Ball canning jars with a different blend in each in my cellar. There's a lot blends I know I'll never smoke again so I should probably sell or trade them, but there are half a dozen or so I smoke from time to time in addition to my usual rotation and a handful that I still need to try.

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
I estimate roughly 70 or 80, at about a 60-40 split between sealed tins and jars respectively. Like @FurCoat I'm wide, not deep, and this was my intention all along. Although in the interest of full disclosure, I'm waiting patiently for SP.com's next sitewide tobacco sale (got some major holidays fast approaching!) to bulk up (literally) on a handful of staples (not literally).