PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
This was fun. Thanks for asking. I like your drawings and of the three, on the page, the Eskimo is the one I like best. I wonder if you've actually made your decision from these 3? I hadn't seen the "Amaltheas Horn " suggestion till this a.m. and I think that's one that you should at least draw out for contemplation.

The horn shape seems to be unusual, attractive, and looks like it might be fun to make.

This one brought $830.00 on the bay.

s-l1600.jpg

clickklick

Lifer
May 5, 2014
Well I'm really open to make any of the entries, but I can only pick one for the "winning" pipe for this "game". I can't make everyone a free pipe, but I could make everyone a pipe! LOL
I'm currently on my 19th pipe, so I am just starting out and thought this would be a fun way to make another pipe.
I hope noone has hard feelings that I didn't pick theirs.
I am on the fence about the winner at the moment and have yet to pick a true winner. But the top 3 are set.
That horn is nice, but I don't think I'll ever get $830 for a pipe. I'll draw it up anyway and post it here just for other's contemplation, but realize I have no intent of changing it into the top 3, those are set in stone.

jfox520

Part of the Furniture Now
May 24, 2013
I like the candy apple it is sort of like the wax dripped pipes. The only thing I would add is a cover with a stem.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Even if you have to draw straws or flip a coin, I'd pick one and go for it. This has been a fun contest, but it's time to close the deal. Of those remaining two, I'd go for the tomato because it seems to have more dimensions, more possible ways to go. But it's your call. You are The Carver!

clickklick

Lifer
May 5, 2014
The winner of this game is.......
The Rotten Tomato!
Forum member Elbert has offered to cover shipping costs to the winner!
Congrats! Thank you everyone for playing!

Status
Not open for further replies.