Jun 6, 2017
Here
You’ll shoot your eye out!!!
Is that how it makes you go blind?
jay-roger.jpg

timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018
I do believe everyone is drunk tonight. Must be the New Year Holiday.

I was thinking the same thing. There are about 3 threads going at once that I'm struggling with.

mechanic

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 1, 2018
Toliet bowl dunk while balming my beard usually adds enough moisture. Molte dolce may take several dunks.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
I know it works because I overheard Jesse explaining it to Jim and George at a Patriarchy meeting I was eavesdropping on at a Rhodeway Inn in Newark.
Nah, that was a Sinister 6 reunion. The Patriarchy meeting is next month at Claridge's. BTW, if you really want to remain inconspicuous you probably shouldn't be standing nude in the middle of the parking lot wearing only light up nipple clamps. The poodles are still traumatized.
When is your release date?

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
"BTW, if you really want to remain inconspicuous you probably shouldn't be standing nude in the middle of the parking lot wearing only light up nipple clamps."
Well, that one time I tried eavesdropping through the glory hole cut in the Dumpster didn't really go my way.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
When a tin of tobacco dries out on me, I get naked, sit in my Lazy-boy and put the open tin under my nut sack. After only a couple of hours, it is good to go.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Wow. Good to know.
When a tin of tobacco dries out on me, I get naked, sit in my Lazy-boy and put the open tin under my nut sack. After only a couple of hours, it is good to go.
"It" is good to go, huh? Can't afford the more usual nice lady fluffers?

Status
Not open for further replies.