PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Matt Probert

Lurker
Mar 12, 2024
Hi, I'm Matt and I'm a pipe smoker. I started smoking a pipe on and off some 34 years ago, and switched 100% to a pipe a few years ago. My preferred pipe is a Peterson Deluxe bent. But I do like a churchwarden also. For tobacco I adore Germain's Plum Cake, but as that's hard to obtain I generally smoke Clan or St Bruno. I should say I am on the spectrum, and smoking aids my mental state, and I get very angry with bigoted anti-smokers telling me to give up!

AroEnglish

Lifer
Jan 7, 2020
Midwest
Welcome from Michigan! You should check out the Peterson thread we've got if you enjoy their pipes:

Reactions: pipenschmoeker123

tobakenist

Lifer
Jun 16, 2011
Middle England
Hi and welcome Matt from Northamptonshire, England, I have to guess that you are UK based going by your choice of tobacco's, was this a good guess ? if I am right I can help you find better tobacco's, again, Welcome. puffy

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Welcome from California!

Please
put your location in your Profile!
How:
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. province, etc.

Nov 20, 2022
Wisconsin
Hey Matt,

The Peterson Deluxe is my go-to workhorse pipe that I use when I want to take one pipe with me for the day and smoke the hell out of it, they work great! Welcome to the forum.

IMG_3986.jpg

Reactions: jpmcwjr