Hello from the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulaBeans

Lurker
Feb 16, 2024
Buladean, North Carolina
G'morning all. Joining in on all the fun.

A bit about me: I've been a briar-lover and smoker for 10 years now. Also known to partake of (not necessarily in this order) a fine bourbon or a single malt with a pint of Guiness. I'm also guilty of swinging a fly to unsuspecting Southern Appalachian Brookies when the occasion occurs. And I love early American colonial history (some of my family were some of the earliest to settle in Massachusetts, and I have an ancestor who gave maps to the Lewis & Clark expedition of the Upper Missouri). I live in the Blue Ridge mountains of North Carolina, which I enjoy hiking immensely along with my wife and my Golden Retriever, River.

Nice to meet everyone. :coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
G'morning all. Joining in on all the fun.

A bit about me: I've been a briar-lover and smoker for 10 years now. Also known to partake of (not necessarily in this order) a fine bourbon or a single malt with a pint of Guiness. I'm also guilty of swinging a fly to unsuspecting Southern Appalachian Brookies when the occasion occurs. And I love early American colonial history (some of my family were some of the earliest to settle in Massachusetts, and I have an ancestor who gave maps to the Lewis & Clark expedition of the Upper Missouri). I live in the Blue Ridge mountains of North Carolina, which I enjoy hiking immensely along with my wife and my Golden Retriever, River.

Nice to meet everyone. :coffee:
Reminds me of a fun fact about my family. One side was here before here was America the other side of the family I met the first one to live here (I was not old enough to remember them being an infant at the time). Saying you're guilty of swinging a fly to unsuspecting.... makes it sound like a code for something else. The Blue Ridge mountains seem like a nice place to light a pipe. I know the mountains up in PA are great for that.

Reactions: BulaBeans
Status
Not open for further replies.