PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
Hi everybody. Very occasional pipe smoker, More of a Dabbler and not ashamed to admit it. :)
Typically cycle in for a short period of pipe smoking every several years, Though it may become more regular going forward.. I love the sensory experience of natural flavors, and learning.

Warm regards to all!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome aboard from central N.C. Are you on the coast where you see orcas? I've seen humpbacks and gray whales off Massachusetts, tiger sharks at Midway Island, and hammerheads off the shores of Vietnam, but never an orca.

stearmandriver

Might Stick Around
Mar 13, 2018
Hey there! I'm down on the Kitsap, but we like flying up to Orcas for lunch now and then. Love the islands!
If you ever find yourself in Poulsbo, a visit to the Cargo Hold might make you a more regular pipe smoker. 😁

Reactions: ChonkyTonks

ChonkyTonks

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 14, 2022
Philly
Hello and welcome from Philly. I grew up in the PNW and would go up to Orcas every now and again when I was younger.

Reactions: Scottmi

MarcosEZLN

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 20, 2021
Birch Bay, WA, USA
Welcome from just across the water in Nooksack, WA! If you're an outdoor pipe smoker we've had the best October for it that I've ever seen, hope you've been enjoying it as much as I have.

Reactions: Scottmi

stearmandriver

Might Stick Around
Mar 13, 2018
Welcome from just across the water in Nooksack, WA! If you're an outdoor pipe smoker we've had the best October for it that I've ever seen, hope you've been enjoying it as much as I have.
I know I have! You're right, I can't help feeling we're going to pay for this haha.

Reactions: MarcosEZLN