Hello from Brazil

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

“Olá” everyone! My name is Luiz Lavos and I’m a pipe maker/smoker from São Paulo, Brazil.

I was recently interviewed at the Pipes Magazine Radio Show (Episode 526) and realized there is this whole community of pipe smokers here at the forums that, for some reason, I wasn’t yet aware. Such a nice surprise!

I've been smoking pipes since 2014 and started making them in 2019, during the time I lived in Portugal and had the opportunity to meet Sabina Santos.

I use mostly Instagram to interact with the pipe community but am excited to connect with all these new faces here from now on!

Last edited:

MattRVA

Lifer
Feb 6, 2019
Richmond Virginia
“Olá” everyone! My name is Luiz Lavos and I’m a pipe maker/smoker from São Paulo, Brazil.

I was recently interviewed at the Pipes Magazine Radio Show (Episode 526) and realized there is this whole community of pipe smokers here at the forums that, for some reason, I wasn’t yet aware. Such a nice surprise!

I've been smoking pipes since 2014 and started making them in 2019, during the time I lived in Portugal and had the opportunity to meet Sabina Santos.

I use mostly Instagram to interact with the pipe community but am excited to connect with all these new faces here from now on!
I saw your work brother and wow!

Reactions: Luiz Lavos

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome aboard from North Carolina, U.S. This is a cosmopolitan site with many countries represented. I always learn something about pipes and tobacco and other general information as well.

Attachments

• brandy.jpg
    brandy.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 9
  • peewit.jpg
    peewit.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 9
  • stack.jpg
    stack.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 9
  • apple.jpg
    apple.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 9
  • 309877749_630075795433038_8698762523809152300_n.jpg
    309877749_630075795433038_8698762523809152300_n.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 9
  • billiard.jpg
    billiard.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 8
  • bulldog.jpg
    bulldog.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 9
  • volcano.jpg
    volcano.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 13

unadoptedlamp

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 19, 2014
Hi Luiz,

Nice to see a Brazilian pipe carver on here.

Which part of São Paulo are you in? Do you allow visitors to see them in person? Do you have a web site?

I will be going to my place in São Paulo sometime in December or January and would like to see some of your pipes if it works out.

Good luck this weekend! Hope everything goes smooth and everyone is well.

Hi Luiz,

Nice to see a Brazilian pipe carver on here.

Which part of São Paulo are you in? Do you allow visitors to see them in person? Do you have a web site?

I will be going to my place in São Paulo sometime in December or January and would like to see some of your pipes if it works out.

Good luck this weekend! Hope everything goes smooth and everyone is well.
Hi! I'm in São Paulo city (West Side) right now but in the process of moving to the countryside (Iperó) by the end of this year. But I guess we could find a way to meet when you are here, just let me know!

I don't have a website as I count mostly with Instagram and my dealers - Smoking Pipes and Danish Pipe Shop - to showcase my work.

Have you too a nice weekend my friend!