PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

easterntraveler

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 29, 2012
I have twice. I got 3 tins 7 year aged HH vintage Syrian and the second time was. G.L Pease bohemian grove. The only thing that I thought was odd was with the Bohemian grove I bought it for $5 or $10 cheaper from him through eBay then what was listed on his website. And it was not from bidding I used the buy it now option and shipping was the same either way. Not really an issue. I came out on top. Answered all my question and seems to be a straight up guy. I would definitely buy again some time.

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
Holy Cow!
I am truly overwhelmed by all the very kind comments (many coming from long-time wonderful customers). I will now try to leave my office for the evening. Getting out the door will be a little difficult as my head has swelled up tremendously. :wink:
Thanks again,
Pipestud

kcvet67

Jul 6, 2010
Well Steve, you wouldn't get so many good comments if you weren't such a damned nice guy. I've been buying pipes from you for about five years and in my less than humble opinion, you're the the seller on eBay.

jmatt

Aug 25, 2014
Add me to the list. Got my first pipe from Steve a couple weeks ago. A1 top notch transaction.

bulldogbriar89

Oct 3, 2014
haha thanks guys from our emails I can tell he is a great guy and will be ordering from him again

cmdrmcbragg

Lifer
Jul 29, 2013
dvf3v

hedgehog

Might Stick Around
Sep 25, 2013
By now I must have bought 10 pipes from Steve. It's not just that he's a gentleman, and fast, and fair, and friendly, but he is always, everywhere, and without fail a gentleman, fast, fair, and friendly.

jpberg

Lifer
Aug 30, 2011
And a handsome devil to boot. HA!
All these posts, and not one mention.

Status
Not open for further replies.