PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

barkar

Lifer
Apr 17, 2012
I am considering asking storient to pick ONE traditional Meer model shape pipe and offer it to this group at a really good price complete with case etc? My thought is that if there was just one model and perhaps a fairly large group of possible orders it would make it worth their while to run a special production setup.

So my question is. Who might be interested in an arrangement like this if it could be made? I should point out that I have no connection to the company. I just had a thought on how to increase PAD at minimum cost and at same time make it sound reasonable to the manufacturer.

All this thinking while I wait impatiently for my new Meer pipe to arrive I ordered yesterday lol.
If interested say so and maybe suggest what traditional shape you would like to see. Ie: straight billiard, bent billiard, bulldog, apple or what ever.

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
At the right price I am interested. I would love to add a Meer to my rotation. I like 1/4 and 1/2 bent stems. Bowl shapes 21, 5, & 4 would be my vote on shape but I am not to picky and think this is a great idea!

barkar

Lifer
Apr 17, 2012
First step see if the interest is there, second the shape that gets suggested most would be the likely choice, third then we get a quote.

eaglerico

Lifer
Jan 8, 2011
I am game. I would want something bent for sure and I thing a nice classic egg with some simple latticewould be great. But with no lattice to make it cheaper would still be good.

martiniman

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 6, 2012
getting a consensus on a shape will be like trying to get everyone to agree who's smartest :D

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
30 and 43 look good to me. It would be cool to have a pipes magazine exclusive pipe. For me it depends less on the shape and more on the price.

jwp159

Can't Leave
Jan 1, 2010
I would be in depending on price. As long as i could afford it it's a great idea. As far as shapes I'm not picky, A 1/2 bent apple or billiard would be my vote. But I would be happy with most any shape.

colcolt

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 11, 2012
Sine I have a lattice already and a claw, I wouldn't mind a smooth Classic shape like 2 or 10. Maybe #31 with a half bend.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Sounds good...I'd just want to reserve final commitment to seeing what the offer ends up being.

sergemoat

Can't Leave
Oct 15, 2011
I'm interested as long as the price is decent. I'd prefer a smooth finish with 4,5, and 25 being top shape picks.

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
I'm in. We should have some pipes magazine exclusive stuff. Pipes, Zippos, tampers...etc.

irishsmoker

Lifer
Feb 14, 2012
I like the sound of this. I would like a 3/4 bent classic shape with a smooth finish. Just my humble opinion.

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
Maybe storient can make a figure out a price range system based on how many people get a pipe. That might give people a better idea if they want to commit to it.

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
wow I jacked up that last post sorry. I meant to say something like "Maybe storient can figure out a price range system based on how many people get a pipe. That might give people a better idea if they want to commit to it."

Status
Not open for further replies.