PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Now the more that I think of it the PM 2012 should be done in a nice silver filigree. Storient, you'll throw that in no extra charge right? :lol:

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Now the more that I think of it the PM 2012 should be done in a nice silver filigree. Storient, you'll throw that in no extra charge right?
No, it's gotta be gold (I'm jealous of Kevin's new Dunhill). :mrgreen:

lankfordjl

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 29, 2011
Texas
I'd be interested as well. You can count me in. The bowl shape is not too much of a concern, but I prefer a bent stem.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
I'd be interested as well. You can count me in. The bowl shape is not too much of a concern, but I prefer a bent stem.
Hey lankfordjl...what would it take to get you on-board for #39? :lol:

hawk60ce

Lifer
Jun 11, 2012
I dont tHink number should be limited, but instead a time frame. You have between date x and y to make your order. Maybe 48 hours. My 2 cents....

barkar

Lifer
Apr 17, 2012
@Brian64
Brian I find it interesting that when the thread started you not only sat on the fence about if you wanted in you also sat on the fence on shape. You did this not once but twice. Now that the people that tried to make an effort to voice their opinion right from the start are now being drown out by your after the fact extra large mouth. As I already mention I'm done with this. You can deal direct with Storient....have fun... :puffy:

irishsmoker

Lifer
Feb 14, 2012
Well I was looking forward to this.... Now its flushed. May I remind all of us that as pipe smokers we are normally renowned for our thoughtfullness and calm disposion.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
@barkar: All was in jest...I sincerely apologize if you were offended. I really thought we were just having some fun. I was a bit on the fence at first until the idea of a limited edition with engraving with Kevin's approval was put forward.
Again, I apologize for any offense. I was only having some fun with it...I never imagined you were offended or I would not have said anything. I must have missed you saying you were "done with it"...I did not catch that. I hope you can accept my apology and understand no offense was intended. I commend you on a good idea. Thanks for your effort.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Anyone interested in an Official PipesMagazine.com set of tobacco canisters?

Cannisters.jpg

Real quality stuff here ...and goin' fast. :clap:

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Am I missing something,this thread was started only yesterday. Were we supposed to commit in less than 24 hours and be told that only shape number so and so were available? I thought this was going to go a few days to see what the more popular shapes were? I thought this was supposed to be fun, I don't see where Brian was out of line at all.

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
I'm totally down with #4, #5, #21 and #25. Not a fan of #17 but if that's what gets picked I will probably still buy one.

Status
Not open for further replies.