PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
They are much better to order from, especially when tobacco is concerned, for people outside of the USA.
Hey Neil, what's the concern with SP.com? My only issue with them is that they don't take PayPal. Other than that, I've never had an issue with shipping from them.
-- Pat

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
I shot you a PM with my reasoning.
Gotcha.
Although for the life of me I don't know why you didn't want to say, "I hate smokingpipes.com liberal use of white-space in web design," publicly... :nana:
-- Pat

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Pardon the double post... I've just been informed that smokingpipes.com will take PayPal. That's great news... and I am happy to be corrected. I now have no reason not to bankrupt my baby's college fund for the next TAD order.
-- Pat

davet

Lifer
May 9, 2015
Estey's Bridge N.B Canada
They are much better to order from, especially when tobacco is concerned, for people outside of the USA.
In the past I preferred to order from them but now prefer SPC's lowest priced shipping method,about $8 compared to $18, I think it will also take care of your other concerns.

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
I haven't joined you guys on a crawl yet ... this one sounds like a great place for jumping in. :puffy:
Guesses come next, right?
I'll go with Key Largo, Cairo, Fillmore and Sixpence ... can't wait to see what Greg's picks are!

brass

Lifer
Jun 4, 2014
United States
We'll announce the picks at the completion of this months crawl. This time SP will offer the discounted bundle exclusively to crawl members. The discounted package will not be available to the public. Purchase details will be provided by PM about mid-September.
http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/topic/august-pax-tobacco-crawl-guide-rich-gottlieb-of-4-noggins?replies=68#post-835618
Thank you Greg and Ted for making this possible.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
The blender picks 4 tobaccos that crawl members smoke, one blend each week. Members and the host then share their opinions, reviews, comments.
This sounds amazing. Pease makes a flavorful blend.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
I am waiting with bait on my breath. (I had paella for dinner, and shrimp is bait in my book)
The others are probably waiting with bated breath.
:lol:

drunkblowhard

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 30, 2015
This is fabulous news! I am currently in a torrid love affair with one of his particular blends. It's flirting with becoming something much more serious. Maybe even a lifelong commitment. I'm just not sure I'm ready...
I'm crossing my fingers and toes that this blend is one of the 4 that is chosen, just so I can rationalize a tiny amount the TAD bender I'm about to go on.
Looking forward to October.
Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.