PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigjohn

Lurker
Aug 17, 2014
Had a recent shipment of TAD arrive today and I swore off any purchases for the near future. Then I saw this post. I am IN!

dustmite

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 5, 2015
I can't wait to hear what the picks are for this. I've been wanting to join a crawl for awhile now, and this one is too good to pass up!

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
It shouldn't be difficult for Greg to get us to try any of his blends. His reputation alone will bring in new 'members'.

I'm sure we'll be thrilled with whatever is on the list. I will say that the only GLP blend I've had that I've had is JackKnife Plug. That's not to say I didn't enjoy it enough to try some of his other creations, it's just that I haven't thought about tobacco blends as 'must haves' except for the easily obtainable codger blends.

I smoke several bowls a day and smoking top shelf tobacco with complexity and depth all day just hasn't been part of my 'plan'.

I'm learning, though.

shanelktown

Lifer
Feb 10, 2015
I'm in for this one but I have cut down smoking drastically. Yesterday was the first I have touched a pipe this month, but went to to the Columbus show and couldn't resist.

jaydublin

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 11, 2015
Count me in. Tried Cumberland and Westminster yesterday for the first time and both were mesmerizing. I can't wait.

Jan 8, 2013
Somebody please shoot me a pm with instructions on how to get in on this. Do I have to be somewhere, geographically, or is the whole thing on line?

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Jason ... it's all online. Once the blends are listed, a link will be provided to purchase them at Smokingpipes.com
Then, the blends are reviewed, one per week, here on this thread.
Can't wait to see the picks!

brass

Lifer
Jun 4, 2014
United States
Menu and ordering instruction will be announced tomorrow along with ordering instructions. SmokingPipes has put together a nice deal for crawlers - so good, that the pricing will not be made public on the SP website. The sampler will be exclusive to crawl members.
Of course, crawler are free to obtain the blends from any source and smoke as many or as few blends as possible. Some of us may already have one or more of the selected blends in stock but the pricing is so good I expect to order the sampler anyway.

atskywalker

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 23, 2015
Canada
Really looking forward to the announcements of the blends involved. With GL Pease wide selection I'm open to having 8 blends in the crawl :puffy:

dustmite

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 5, 2015
I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas! Really looking forward to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.