PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

erichbaumer

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 4, 2012
Illinois
Lately, 965. I rotate through tins and finish them off before opening another, keeping around three open at a time. One of those will be my "go to," always a straightforward english. Westminster, Ashton Consumate Gentleman, 965 and even Nightcap and SOTE Flake have all filled this role. Currently, I'm close to finishing off the 965 I emptied into my pouch and have a tin of Nightcap waiting.

So really, whatever English I have that I know, like and have open.

ciderguy

Can't Leave
May 30, 2013
Red Cake 5100, generally DGTed, and sometimes home stoved at 200 for 2hours or so.

jah76

Lifer
Jun 27, 2012
PS LBF

4Noggin's Prairie Wind

McCelland's Beacon

McCelland's Jubilee
I always have them open and active.

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
Escudo, Frog Morton Cellar, Rattray's Bagpipers Dream, Carter Hall.
However, Mr. B's Modern English and McClelland's Grey Havens are starting to make it into the "go to" category.

Jul 12, 2011
Dunhill Flake, Peterson UF, Escudo, C&D's Night Train & Bow-Legged Bear, Solani Silver, Marlin Flake,

SG's St. James, FVF, Navy, Bracken and Brown Flake...

4dotsasieni

Jan 6, 2013
English: 4noggins Button Bay

Crossover: Frog Morton's Cellar

Aro: McClelland's Tastemaster

erichbaumer

Dec 4, 2012
Illinois
I said "tins" because that's what I generally have (Nightcap, GLP and C&D blends, etc). I do often buy bulk when possible. This 965 is actually from a 2oz. bag I bought from a Jersey B&M at a pretty good price. At some point I'll be buying more in bulk online.

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
Sorry for the no-post guys. I accidentally posted this same thread twice. One with a post and one without. Still not sure how I did that! BTW mine is a blend from my local B&M called C.C. Cavendish. Keep em comin guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.