PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mustanggt

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 6, 2012
MacBarens Acadian Perique. Now that I've tried Escudo finally and found it very much to my liking it is that as well.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
+1 965, Q-1. Also, PS Nougat, Lane's LL-7, Lane's Burley Without Bite, Granger...a few others.

Nat Sherman's 536 is establishing a place with me.

phred

Lifer
Dec 11, 2012
Still exploring - but so far, Lane 1Q and Black House are definite "must have on hand" blends. Vermont Meat Candy is on the aro short list for further consideration, and Luxury Bullseye Flake is currently on the Va/Per short list (as I haven't got room on the shelf yet to try Escudo).

kashmir

Lifer
May 17, 2011
Northern New Jersey
My Go-To blends for the last five years have been Star of the East and Westminster. With an occasional run on Pirate Kake, Odessa, Engine 99, Nightcap, London Mixture and Balkan Sasieni. I prefer Lat forward blends, as you can see.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
My current new favorite is Capstan Blue Flake. I have 28 blends in the cellar and all of them get their fair share of face time. I will not cellar a blend that I don't really enjoy.

spud

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 10, 2013
Mine are Super Saver Amaretto and Buttered Rum. Good cheap aero's.

captainbob

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 5, 2010
Well, it is obvious that my go to blends would include my Captain Bob's Series of Blends from C&D:

Captain Bob's Blend

Captain Bob's Pot O' Gold Mixture

Captain Bob's Shipmates Blend
PLUS
Iwan Ries Three Star Blue

Milan's Buddy's Blend

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Status
Not open for further replies.