PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

werebear

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 13, 2014
It looks really sweet. And shaintiques just contacted me about receiving my fpp gift. Whoever donated, I just wanna say thanks! A lot. And shaintiques thanks for doing this man! :clap:

werebear

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 13, 2014
That lot looks sweet! Especially the canadians, I think they are called, and that meerschaum too! You guys are great and I am proud to be a member of this "Brotherhood of the Briar".

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
Ok just sent out 8 boxes and they should all be there by fri or sat at the latest. Remember to post pics in this thread of what you got and you smoking your new pipes. That way the guys who donated can see their gifts in action.

andystewart

Lifer
Jan 21, 2014
Well done Dave (shaintiques) and thanks to Michael (briarblues), Dave (simnettpratt) and everyone else for the eonderful donations to a worthy cause.
Andy

marine33

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 11, 2014
oly crap!!!! I received my package today from Shaintiques and all I can say is WOW and THANK YOU! First off I cannot believe someone would donate this beautiful this as im sure Dave had done his magic and make it shine. I took some pics and although I am not smoking in it, I just wanted to hurry and post some pictures and there will be more pictures to come. Thank you to everyone who is involved in this! I am in shock right now. Stand by for pictures lol

marine33

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 11, 2014
Had a brain fart. Had to re-learn how to post pics again. I can't thank you enough. All of you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.