PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
That's not a bad idea cigarmaster. I tried to get a pipe club started in jacksonville but it flopped 5 months and no one showed at any meetings. If you can get enough commitment I think it would be cool to meet ever 4 months or so.

russ

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 31, 2012
Sarasota is only about an hour and half away from me. I would be up for a once a month trip.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Ok guys let's do this. Russ and bigmike are in. What day works for you guys. My schedule is wide open, I can do this pretty much anytime. I'll pm the other guys on this coast and if anyone wants to make the journey from the other coast they are more than welcome.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
OK I think I sent the following message to everyone who posted on this thread, if I missed you just shout out because you are definitely welcome.
" If you are interested in getting together, I am forming the Sarasota Pipe Club. I will host the club at my home in Sarasota and provide all refreshments adult and otherwise. If you are interested please let me know what days are better for you. I will provide a tasting of something at least ten years old at each meeting.
Harris"
So let's find a day that works. I was thinking that we should start around 5-6 pm.

jack87

Lurker
Jun 24, 2012
Mayport/Jacksonville here. I am new to both Florida and to pipe smoking and would love to talk to and or meet up with some old salt so to say.

jack87

Lurker
Jun 24, 2012
I would totally attend these pipe smokers meet ups. As of now I'm the only pipe smoker I know so it will be a welcome change. I really wana find great tobaccos so sampling some people may bring will be awesome. As of now all I have tried is a rum and maple and captain black's white pouch.

joe912

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 27, 2011
Wasilla, Alaska
Originally from Orange Park. Does that count?
Toker, I wanted to meet up with you when I was there in May, but things were way too hectic for me to escape for a bit.
I did make it to Tobacco Cove off Roosevelt. A nice tobacconist shop to be sure.
I also made my first trip to OP/Middleburg in 15 years. I honestly didn't recognize either "town"

scurvydog

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 23, 2012
I'm in Jax area. I think I'm going off shore fishing on the 21st. However if current weather patterns exist that will be cancelled for sure!

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
I will pencil it in.
Hey you Jax guys we need to meet up. I live at Jax Beach and I know Lynches and a few other places that permits pipe smoking maybe we could start something local also? You guys PM me and we can work out some details.
Joe no worries. I understand even a vacation is work. I have never gotten everything done that I planned to do on a vacation. And its not just OP that's changed.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
I might be able to do the 21st. I'm scheduled to go to an event with Patricia, but I think she was thinking of cancelling.
I definitely can't do the 28th as I have play tickets.

friday

Might Stick Around
Aug 23, 2012
I am in Plant City. Its between Brandon and Lakeland for those that dont know. Did any of yall meet up?