PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

STP

Lifer
Sep 8, 2020
Northeast USA
Not a candy bar, but pissed that I can’t get Dentyne Classic gum or Fire Jolly Ranchers anymore. I like cinnamon… including TicTacs, which are hard to find. What’s up w/the anti-cinnamon crap?

Edit: I remember liking the $100,000 candy bar. I think they changed the name to 100 Grand, but I haven’t seen them in a while.

Last edited:

LotusEater

Lifer
Apr 16, 2021
Kansas City Missouri
Do you mean the red raspberry candy with the soft center but the wrapper more resembled a strawberry? If so, my grandma and all grandmas seemed to have those in the 90s. And Worther’s origInals.

Do you mean the red raspberry candy with the soft center but the wrapper more resembled a strawberry? If so, my grandma and all grandmas seemed to have those in the 90s. And Worther’s origInals.
I know exactly what you are talking about. My mom often had those in a dish on the coffee table.”wrapper more resembled a strawberry”

Reactions: TheIronMonkey

anantaandroscoggin

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 9, 2017
Greene, Maine, USA
I remember Walnettos during their brief repopularization thanks to Arte Johnson's character Tyrone, on Rowan and Martin's Laugh-In.

Another company bought the rights to NECCO WAFERS and they're back on the market.

I miss the clove flavored Life Savers my grand-dad hooked me on, and the more recent Ginger Altoids.

Reactions: Egg Shen

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
t
Well, I thought these were discontinued. Quick Google says they’re available.

Used to freeze them and eat them on a hot summer day. Right out of the freezer you whack them on the counter and eat the pieces.

Abba-Zaba
I need to find the site. But there is a candy site that has pretty much nearly every single available candy for sale. There were a lot on there that I thought where gone forever. One of the search features is the decade the candy was first introduced. Sadly they don't give good descriptions of what the candy actually is. Which is a long winded way of asking what kind of candy is Abba-Zaba?

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
t

I need to find the site. But there is a candy site that has pretty much nearly every single available candy for sale. There were a lot on there that I thought where gone forever. One of the search features is the decade the candy was first introduced. Sadly they don't give good descriptions of what the candy actually is. Which is a long winded way of asking what kind of candy is Abba-Zaba?

Here you go

briarbuck

Lifer
Nov 24, 2015
It's not candy, but damn I miss this stuff.

8667410458_9e510ca02c.jpg