Status
Not open for further replies.

gray4lines

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 6, 2012
KY
20130125_065436.jpg

Good morning!
7:00 am here, and expecting a little (2-5") of snow! Glad it's Friday.

metarzan

Nov 14, 2012
Gray, that sure is a short, fat, thick nice looking nose warmer. Does the picture make it look shorter? What is it? A guy I work with ordered a custom pipe through me from a maker I met on another forum and he just opened it this morning at work. It is a Devil Anse replica and weighs in about 20 grams. Small pipe with a big, thin walled bowl.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Got up a little late, worked in the yard all day , false spring here , I live on 81 acres and the yard around the house has a lot of trees, so I was picking up pine cones and branches all day, only good thing about it was I have 2,Big Edwards 1 Canadian and 1 Lovat and I smoke that Carter Hall all day doing the yard work. The old cajun

morton

May 3, 2012
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
Good morning all! Took a day off work today, something I rarely do but thought what the heck, I'll do it. Now I've various things to do on my three day weekend and I'm pretty sure pipesmoking and relaxing are going to be high priorities! Now if I could just fool someone into moving all that junk in the basement where its supposed to be, I'd have it made.

gray4lines

Nov 6, 2012
KY
Gray, that sure is a short, fat, thick nice looking nose warmer. Does the picture make it look shorter? What is it? 
Tarzan, it is a Luciano Pease/Di Piazza "chubby dublin"
There is one of a different color for sale at Smoking Pipes, Here
A couple shots of mine. It is a very good pipe, in my opinion!
20130125_112928.jpg

20130125_113038.jpg

metarzan

Nov 14, 2012
Happy Monday! No smoke this morning but the forecast calls for Larry's Blend in a Nording Freehand this afternoon.

morton

May 3, 2012
Good morning all! Weather's warmed up a bit here in the Great White North and the dogs are outside even as I write this. They're not so anxious to go out when its -40 F. Got a full day in front of me and unfortunately, no time for a bowl until much later. Enjoy your smoke later, metarzan, if I get a chance, I'll have one too.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Good morning Morton and all, false spring here in SW La. Has been in the 70s, cutting and installing doors all week-end we installed new floors in 4 rooms so doors had to be cut and installed fun, fun, fun , 1 more left, hard to smoke a pipe and swing doors around. The old cajun

metarzan

Nov 14, 2012
They make a hardhat that holds 2 beers to drink hands-free while you work but nothing for smoking a pipe? Would need a mirror to light but could be interesting...

metarzan

Nov 14, 2012
Morning all. Had the Tambolaka sitting next to a little meer that I was considering trying for the first time morning. Didn't happen. Was running late and sounded like a bad idea at 5:30 AM.

morton

May 3, 2012
Good morning metarzan and everyone else! The desire to get out of bed and go to work was drastically lessened this morning when I heard the weather announcer say that the temp outside was a chilly -45 with the windchill. Celcius, Fahrenheit, doesn't matter when its that cold. But I did it anyway, and now its nice and warm in the brewhouse with a pilsener mash resting quietly. No pipes this early for me - I barely have time for coffee.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Little storm here last night, temp dropped 15 degs , still a nice 60 degrees, rained and wind blew 30 to 40 miles an hr in gusts, little power blip had to manually turn on coffee pot, reall hard life LOL, smokeing a Burak Paneled Canadian with EMP and watching my dog do the squat and dump routine. The old cajun

gray4lines

Nov 6, 2012
KY
good morning and I envy your pipe Gray

Thank you!
Little storm here last night, temp dropped 15 degs , still a nice 60 degrees, rained and wind blew 30 to 40 miles an hr in gusts,
We must be getting that in WV too. Tornado watch until 1:00, it rained very hard this morning, but only for a few minutes. Today is 73 degrees, tomorrow high of 33 and snow...
I had some EMP this morning as well!

metarzan

Nov 14, 2012
Morning all and happy Groundhog's Day. It was always easy to remember GHD because of my grandfathers birthday, 2/2/22. Time for coffee, pipe and memories. Then on with the day! Moving into a booth at an antique mall today so better get cracking. Will be keeping an eye out for estates while there...

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Good morning, slept a little late , pulled up weeds in garden, I wait till jan or feb it's easier, back a little sore, gonna fire up my L'Antra and smoke some EMP, got the pipe yesterday from France, hope its a nice day for all. The old cajun

morton

May 3, 2012
Good morning all! Got one more day left to work (for money) and then have a day off so I can work on my stuff. Hobbies are really just work you enjoy more and do for free! The weather has taken a turn for the better - its warmed up a bit but we're getting some major snow and I can barely see across the street. My sister from the big city farther south always made fun of the fact that I have a big 4X4 F150. She figured it was just overkill. She changed her tune after she got stuck a few times when I lent her the little sedan last time she was out a few weeks ago. Seems that big 4X4 trucks are okay after all. Who knew!?!

gmwolford

Lifer
Jul 26, 2012
WV, USA
Good morning all! My wife and daughter just left out for a girls breakfast; today's my wife's birthday and that part of her gift. So, I am preparing to have a bowl of Penzance and cup (or three) of dark roast for my breakfast. After that, hopefully some time in the workshop finishing up some pipe stands and starting on a new holster idea.
Have a great day and weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.