PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmwolford

Lifer
Jul 26, 2012
WV, USA
Starting to get moving about a bit this morning: Penzance almost ready to smoke, and second cup of dark roast is ready to drink. Lots of errands on my agenda today so hopefully "Arthur" will be a bit more amicable today than the rest of the week.

morton

Part of the Furniture Now
May 3, 2012
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
Morning all. Quiet day, brew going well. I'm just deciding whether I should order more from 4noggins while the forum discount is still on. Two orders already is probably enough but my TAD has been known to flare up at inopportune times.

homeatsea

Mar 6, 2013
I justify it as "then I won't have to buy as much in the future". But everyone here knows that's all just hogwash.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Good morning Greg, Mort, cold rain here, was in the high 70s yesterday, cold rain in the 50s today I know you snow birds are snickering at my 50s but I am a La Southern and can"t stand the cold LOL. The old cajun

gmwolford

Lifer
Jul 26, 2012
WV, USA
Good morning everyone. I'm stirring around a bit getting ready to start my day. I have some packages to get ready for the mail and need to go get my wife's car inspected and the oil changed this afternoon. I hope to get some work in before that on a few of my projects; we'll see how quickly the old body comes around and go from there.
Hope everyone has a good day and better weekend!

morton

May 3, 2012
Good morning all! Another cold blustery day in the great white north. Lots of highways closed yesterday due to blowing snow and near zero visibility. So this is spring in Canada? I'll take the old Cajun's 50 degrees over this any day. Dug my truck out and came to work any way and the brew is going well. Lots of coffee this morning but no pipe smoking until after work, unfortunately.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Good Morning Greg and Mort, pulled dead okra stalks out of garden yesterday, gonna plant my garden in 30 gal containers this year, easier for an old fart, waiting on UPS to deliver my 1943 ODA Dunhill today. The old cajun

morton

May 3, 2012
Enjoy that new pipe, Cajun! I was thinking about ordering an eagle claw and egg meer but bought a couple hundred dollars of tobacco instead now that the "sin" taxes went up here in Canada. If they start taxing air up here, I'm gonna quit breathing so heavily!

cynyr

Feb 12, 2012
Tennessee
Finally got a little snow in East Tennessee - not enuff to keep me out of work, though. Good morning, all! Let's have some Butternut Burley in this new cob!

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Dam it's cold here in S La 37 degs, at least the Sun is so bright it almost blinded me when i put the cat food out, had to bring it in last night, got a critter eating it late at night, I popped 2 possums with my Ruger Mark 111, good little Bull Barrel 22, I believe we have a Racoon now, hard to pop those, they are wiley . Man how do you fellows do in real cold country, glad it's not me, Wake up Mort, Greg. The old cajun

morton

May 3, 2012
Good morning all. Took a day of my holidays to help my mom, who was 85 years young on Saturday, for an eye appointment but she was too scared to come to the city with the weather as crappy as it has been. So I slept in and am about to have a giant mug of coffee.
@tbradsim Cajun, we do what everybody does, wear warm clothes, stay inside lots and wonder why we're crazy enough to live here. Today, its -6 F and thats not even a bad day. The sun is shining and the wind is calm.

gmwolford

Lifer
Jul 26, 2012
WV, USA
Been up for hours, gimping along trying to get a truckload of "treasure" home. The wife and I went to an estate auction Saturday and scored a lot of "stuff". Among it all was this beauty.
photo2_zps22530764.jpg

photo1_zps29bfb0d8.jpg

I'll be busy for days with her stuff before I ever get to think about touching these old gals.
Had to load and unload in sleet, if that makes you feel any better Bradley! LOL

gmwolford

Lifer
Jul 26, 2012
WV, USA
Good morning guys. It's cold and (lightly) snowing here again this morning. Hoping for a break by the end of the week. Getting the day started with my son and grandson, "supervising" getting the little one ready for school. If Arthur allows, I have plenty to get to today but as of this minute I'm not counting on it. Looking forward to a bowl after the young 'un has headed off to pre-K, that I'm sure of!

cynyr

Feb 12, 2012
Tennessee
Yeah, another light dusting here, as well. I love to see it, and I dread the inevitable hot weather.
Getting my head together with Classic Burley Kake. In a cob. I haven't touched a briar in about three weeks now - no reason, it's just that the cobs are sooo good with burley!

morton

May 3, 2012
Good morning all! Absolutely still day here, no wind at all which rarely happens in the prairies, believe it or not. Its still cold, however and the dogs are not anxious to stay outside all that long. No pipe this morning as I'm back to work today but a big mug of the good java will fill in nicely.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Fed the cats this morning, been takeing their food in at night, got to pop another critter that has been eating their food, they are chowing down now looks like Breakfast at Denny's, it's cold 37 deg, that's gonna knock the crap out of my fig trees , but that's life at least it's warm inside and a good bowl is awaiting, Mort, Greg get cracking. The old cajun

gmwolford

Lifer
Jul 26, 2012
WV, USA
Morning, fellas. Supposed to break 40 out today, it'll feel like a heat wave. And no snow either! Catching up on last nights episode of NCIS before starting my day. Having some London Mixture and dark roast and looking forward to a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.