PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
Yeah they couldn't get me in any earlier. Smoking for the first time again will be great though! That does look like the mermaid lol. Not enough potatoes to go with that meat to match that pipe.

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
Yeah I was told a week to but I'm waiting two because I can't afford to get a dry socket fixed too.

kris

Can't Leave
Sep 16, 2012
Dentist is alwayscoming up with new excuses for me to stop smoking. I ignore him.
Also...
80663590.jpg

And AGAIN!!! What about clays & cobs???

kris

Can't Leave
Sep 16, 2012
Dude.WTF.
What you see in my avatar is me (a fully grown man) sitting in the ocean with my daughter!
Thamks for the advice though..
:rofl:

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
Wow my mistake. I thought I remembered a kris that was a girl on here. You guys are way to small in that photo to tell anything.
My apologies sir.

topd

Lifer
Mar 23, 2012
Emerson, Arkansas
Don't worry about your mistake photo.... I sent a private message apologizing for all of us being an ass. I must look like

a queer now! HaHaaahhhhhaaa OK Kris.

topd

Lifer
Mar 23, 2012
Emerson, Arkansas
Here's what I sent:
Miss Kris.... I do whole hardly apologize for highjacking your post, and exposing you to anything you weren't expecting. I hope that you find out that all we do and say here is in fun and in the spirit of good friendship. I really wasn't aware that you were a lady, but that's no excuse for my behavior. I hope you'll accept my apology and that we can be friends. Steve
Ummmmmm I take it all back Kris LOL

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
you should get an email saying you have a PM and you can check it by following the link or you can go to the forum pages and it is on the right hand side.

instymp

Lifer
Jul 30, 2012
I don't want to take away from the original post either, BUT.... love the Mermaids & boobs! Sold my meer. Do they really smoke as well as briars or cobs?

Thank you.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Don't feel bad about being mistaken for a girl here Kris. It happens more than we like to admit. Someone hit on waznyf when he first signed on and he had a CLOSE UP!

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
Ha ha I remember that. I thought he was a lady as well. He shouldn't feel bad I should. I'm the one who said it first I believe.

colcolt

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 11, 2012
Top-I like your Cinnamon Girl. I think I'll Save As in my pictures file, make a 16x20 from it and paste it on my bedroom ceiling.

Status
Not open for further replies.