PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
Here is my turk which is also the same pipe I received the ugly woman pipe with.

0728021642.jpg

colcolt

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 11, 2012
It must be cold where that mermaid is Yavuz.
You noticed that to I see. :) It's been so long since I've see the real thing, I could look at that pipe all day.

sixmp

Can't Leave
Jan 19, 2012
It took me a good 30 seconds to realize those boobs were attached to a pipe :)
@TopD the colouring on your mermaid meer is just amazing. My peterson is going that colour atm. Made me excited to see what mine could look like in the upcoming years.

topd

Lifer
Mar 23, 2012
Emerson, Arkansas
Thanks sixmp... I've been smoking that pipe about 6 years. Now Cinnamon Girl is newer, and doesn't get handled

very much. I've been threatened with penis extraction if I bring her out when June is at home, so I only smoke

her at the fish camp. Which isn't often because I'm usually smoking a cob there.... but here she is.
IMG_1534-1.jpg

IMG_1536-1.jpg

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
I haven't smoked in over 4 weeks now because of wisdom teeth problems. 2 more weeks after surgery tomorrow.

kris

Can't Leave
Sep 16, 2012
Wtf! WHY has my thread asking for honest, helpful advice been hijacked & turned into the "come look at the boobs" thread??!?!?
:laughat:

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
Sweet Mother of God. Oh and I think the person who started this thread is a woman. Sorry for bring this about.

sixmp

Can't Leave
Jan 19, 2012
Wtf! WHY has my thread asking for honest, helpful advice been hijacked & turned into the "come look at the boobs" thread??!?!?
Um natural male evolution is my guess. All questions/answers end in boobs :)

kris

Can't Leave
Sep 16, 2012
Yavuz, pls to be posting pics of the lady that modelled for your pipe?

topd

Lifer
Mar 23, 2012
Emerson, Arkansas
photoman... Teeth out yet? or your waiting to get them out.... The older you get the worse it'll be for

wisdom teeth.
(trying to change the subject) :wink:

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
I get them out tomorrow. I have been in a lot of pain over the last 4 weeks and I figured smoking probably wouldn't help.

Status
Not open for further replies.