Decatur Pipes Sale On P&C

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Search on Site

Recent Posts

ssavarimuthu

Jan 14, 2016
Saw this sale on Pipes and Cigars, seems like a good deal. Thought I would ask on here what everyone thought of Decatur Pipes. Is this a good sale, worthwhile of $20 that could be saved to go towards a more expensive pipe?
http://www.pipesandcigars.com/pipes/decatur-pipes/?sourcekey=PC5W&slide=1
Thanks! :puffpipe:

aldecaker

Preferred Member
Feb 13, 2015
I bought one a few months ago, and couldn't be happier with it, especially given the low price. The one I bought was the natural (completely bare wood) apple. The only thing I found odd was that it was listed as an apple, but to me is more of a billiard shape. Anyway, I like it a lot, and posted a review of it on the forum.

jackswilling

Preferred Member
Feb 15, 2015
You can always wonder if $$$ spent would be rightly saved for something more expensive or better. For $20 I would try one without hesitation. If you are in doubt, you could get a couple cobs for about the same $$$. I think the fact that a member has had good service from his bodes well for you, if you decide to get a couple few.

mso489

Preferred Member
Feb 21, 2013
For any new pipe smoker, or anyone who is trying to put a few more pipes on their rack on a budget, this is likely a good deal. I don't have a Decatur pipe, but pipesandcigars is a major pipe and tobacco online retailer, and they don't want to set people up for dissatisfaction or frustration; they want you back again and again for other pipes and various pipe tobacco blends and accessories. It's sort of like a pipe shop house pipe; they want you as a happy return customer. So if one or two of these pipes appeal to you, I'd go ahead and buy it/them. There's little lost if you don't like it, and chances are you will not only like it, but will still be smoking it in twenty years.