PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

lostandfound

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 30, 2011
Wow, where have you been?
Doctor said if I wanted to slow the spread of this codgeritis I should refrain from speaking with or associating with other Codgers as much as possible.

No, actually… I don’t know- I kind of lost interest in discussing and reading about pipes and pipe tobacco to be perfectly honest.

Chaukisch

Aug 31, 2021
Northern Germany
I never would've thought that such a crude instrument could provide such a smooth, dry and cool smoke.
My first 10€ MM Morgan required some finishing for aesthetic reasons but it smoked well before. Very well.
Whenever I go out it comes along, I may use the thing three times in a row, within an hour, it withstands without a fuss. And I like two cheeks full of hot, thick smoke so I don't hesitate to give it a good draw.

So far it's like a clay pipe with a fancy look and easier clench. Although I do rape my clay pipe all the time, I'm sure even a cob couldn't take that kind of abuse. But otherwise they're top notch and I'll buy many more.

edger

Lifer
Dec 9, 2016
Mayer AZ
I never would've thought that such a crude instrument could provide such a smooth, dry and cool smoke.
My first 10€ MM Morgan required some finishing for aesthetic reasons but it smoked well before. Very well.
Whenever I go out it comes along, I may use the thing three times in a row, within an hour, it withstands without a fuss. And I like two cheeks full of hot, thick smoke so I don't hesitate to give it a good draw.

So far it's like a clay pipe with a fancy look and easier clench. Although I do rape my clay pipe all the time, I'm sure even a cob couldn't take that kind of abuse. But otherwise they're top notch and I'll buy many more.
Please spare us from any discussion of the “cake” in your clay pipe.

lostandfound

Sep 30, 2011

Agreed. I’ve been smoking MM Pony Expresses for like, 10 years. The only thing I dislike about them is that the stem breaks after a few months.