PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Mar 1, 2014
Look for good pipes, get good pipes: AliExpress Gem: Shao Lan Reverse Calabash. :: Pipe Talk - https://pipesmagazine.com/forums/threads/aliexpress-gem-shao-lan-reverse-calabash.86681/

Sadly my link to the purchase page is dead, but the principle remains it's not too hard find something decent if you shop around.
There are general unspoken rules about dealing with retailers there (pictures rarely give an accurate perspective of size, but any statements of product dimensions should be accurate and AliExpress is good at holding sellers accountable), but for the hassle you gain access to a lot of stuff you'll never see anywhere else.

Last edited:

Sigmund

Lifer
Sep 17, 2023
France
You dont ever know what you are going to get from some aliexpress sellers. There are a lot of musical items that are fake. They show a picture of a real item and you get one that is not the real item...it doesnt even have a fake knock off logo. I buy a few things there but I dont invest much. Ali express rule for me is not to spend more than Im willing to lose. There is always the paypal protection option but its a hassle.

Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon