PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
Here's my stepdaughter's cat "Poppy". She's about 2 years old and has been an inside cat since birth, and she has been fixed. She has however more than one loose screw. She has recently discovered the big world outside and is in the process of becoming a partly feral cat. Killing and eating whatever mice and small rodents she can find, but still comes home to eat and drink as well as sleep in the bed most nights. She's just weird.

Attachments

• E76E9D7E-6F2F-4580-A892-2381DE479557_1_201_a.jpeg
    E76E9D7E-6F2F-4580-A892-2381DE479557_1_201_a.jpeg
    175.2 KB · Views: 5

Searock Fan

Lifer
Oct 22, 2021
U.S.A.
I had a "friend" I had known for many years. He seemed like a nice enough guy but I noticed that he seemed to be obsessed with killing things (aka, hunting). The walls of his den are covered with dead animal heads. Any chance he gets he goes on a killing trip. And he has a dog, who it seems only redeeming quality is that it kills anything it can get hold of. You get the idea....

I had noticed that when he had been at our house he avoided our cats. But then a while back he came by and we were having a chat when my little buddy Oscar walked by him and rubbed his leg (Oscar wants to be friends with everyone). I was amazed when he gave Oscar a kick and remarked he hated all cats and would just as soon shoot them as look at them.

You will not be surprised to know he is no longer a "friend" and good riddance. puffy