Canadian ordering from the USA, the TAX man got me.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pipebuddy

pipebender, if it was really only 27 bucks, don't complain 'cause you got away with it real easy. I, and others, have paid much more than that for an equivalent order.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Okay, small business entrepreneurs on the U.S. side of the Canadian border, time to figure out a low-overhead pipe tobacco shop to provide service to our Canadian neighbors and turn a brisk profit at the same time. You have to be within easy striking distance of Canada's large metropolitan areas for ease of access. You already have excellent pro bono legal advice from peck on the quantity limits. Canadians shouldn't have to go to Florida or even New York to pick up their designated limit. And I know I am talking to an audience that knows the good stuff from the dross. Are you an underemployed young person from the Northeast or Midwest looking for an opportunity? You might even find a friendly entrepreneur silent partner to put up the stake for this. Do all your research and see how it looks.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
You guys in Canada should organize a month every year to starve the tax man. What would they do without sin tax income?

Status
Not open for further replies.