Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Jun 9, 2015
Mission, Ks
What none is you realize is the box is composed of 15 different years of Clan, a few pouches of Captain Monochromatic and a pound of Mixture 79, couple of corn cob pipes and a package of pipe cleaners from the fellow that runs them through his washing machine with the weekly load of underwear.
I'm actually using Mix79 as packing material, you can smoke it if you want but replace it with some packing peanuts if you do...

Pipeoff

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 22, 2021
Western New York
Warning : I will repack in a box with Chewy label but it may have originally contained cat attractant kitty litter so I will only refill with aro tobac.

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
S

Sadly for me, I've had 4 out of my last 5 packages either stolen or ripped open and strewn across my apartment building's lawn. I will be a responsible person and not let this one be the 5th. I just wish we could have a verification process so I could participate.
I think one year I had the box sent to my office to prevent chicanery of that sort. I lived in the Hilltop area of Tacoma and trust was lacking where packages on my porch were concerned.

Aug 1, 2012
I think one year I had the box sent to my office to prevent chicanery of that sort. I lived in the Hilltop area of Tacoma and trust was lacking where packages on my porch were concerned.
Good call but working in a school, it doesn't seem like the best place to send it 😛

I could send it to my ex wife...wait, that's probably not going to work either nnnn

• Haha
Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon