PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Just a little off topic.

I wonder how many cheeseburgers were consumed yesterday in memory of Jimmy Buffett.
Six. Each with lettuce, tomato, and a big Kosher picked with a side of French fried potatoes. A local Mom and Pop did a Buffett plate yesterday as both are big Parrot Heads.

Reactions: JOHN72 and shanez

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013
How's this for un-American ---

Love cheese. Pretty much every kind there is (short of the still-crawling-with-live-maggots stuff, anyway.)

Love grilled proteins as a general thing, with top-notch beef solidly on the list.

But...

...I've never thought they went together. Meaning belonged in the same bite.

It's like dipping french fries in chocolate sauce, or topping pumpkin pie with a pile of dill pickle relish. Some things just don't GO together.

Jul 17, 2017
NV
pencilandpipe.home.blog

Love cheese. Pretty much every kind there is (short of the still-crawling-with-live-maggots stuff, anyway.)

Love grilled proteins as a general thing, with top-notch beef solidly on the list.

But...

It's like dipping french fries in chocolate sauce, or topping pumpkin pie with a pile of dill pickle relish. Some things just don't GO together.
Burn-the-Witch-Meme.png

Jul 17, 2017
NV
pencilandpipe.home.blog

But...

It is strange that I'd never consider putting cheese on a ribeye, or even a hunk of pot roast, but slice or shred it up, throw it on a roll and call it a French Dip, I'll need a piece of provolone on it.