PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dottle

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 1, 2012
Hey people,,I been gone a while. In March I found out I had lung cancer. Good thing is they caught it early(stage 1a), bad news, they removed 50% of my left lung,,and no more pipe smoking :crying: So I have givin my son several of my pipes, and I have a few Im gonna try to swap here on the 4 sale section. Seems I thought this stuff always happens to the other guy,,but this time "I" was the other guy...What Im looking for is some good DE shaving equip like a razor (merkur, Edwin Jgger,good brush razor combo ect. of equal value for what im offering,,, well thanks for looking and take care..Bill

dottle

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 1, 2012
O and I should add,,,,,not from pipe smoking,,,,,,it was from 45 yrs of cig smoking,,,so puff them pipes!!!!!!!!

neverbend

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 20, 2014
Dottle,
All the best to you and your family.
Any interest in Rolls Razors?

Perique

Lifer
Sep 20, 2011
www.tobaccoreviews.com
Dottle, best wishes for a speedy recovery.
I do a lot of barter deals. A lot. However, I'm not a wet shaver. If you don't find what you're looking for, and you're in the southeast, and you're interested in fresh produce, dairy products, and game, let me know. That's a lot of "ifs", but I know that often those who battle cancer want to up their whole food intake. So I figured I would throw it out there.
Godspeed on recovery!

dottle

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 1, 2012
Neverbend,,,,i have had no experience at all with them,,is that a single edge type thing? And thanks for the good wishes..

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Bill you can beat it , 16 yrs ago Drs told me to make out my will, prostate cancer and it had spread, Chemo, Radiation, Surgery, I"m still here, you got 75% behind you, the rest is attitude, wish you the very best, hang in there you're on your way.

Status
Not open for further replies.