PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

charimon

Lurker
Sep 12, 2012
Hello everyone Im Craig from Omaha NE. So Yesterday I stop into SGRoi's and The McCelland was calling out to me I couldnt help myself. Then today I am out west and the shop out there just got in a Germain shipment. the man behind the counter gives me a bowl of Royal Jersey Latakia just to try so one good turn deserves another so I offer him some of my Nightcap. We chat some more and he points out a little tan bag laying in the corner 8) 1/2 pound of Penzance.
267227_2411373739021_1546436397_n.jpg

I am trying to get the pic to share
Edit: Fixed the picture (nice!) Reply Box Trips and Tips; L.

jah76

Lifer
Jun 27, 2012
Welcome. I was born in Omaha. First time I lived there we we're on 10th St. I think. My parents both worked at the Henry Doorly Zoo. I used to run around that place at night like I owned it.
I dont remember where we lived the second time.

piperl12

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2012
Welcome to the fold! Nice score, I have yet to try it but it must be good with all the hype!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
I'm down to two tins of Penzance. At least they're 10 years old! Welcome Craig!

charimon

Lurker
Sep 12, 2012
Thanks for the friendly welcome. I smoke mainly English blends and Was Bowled over when i saw the bag laying there. I look forward to getting to know you all better.

bentmike

Lifer
Jan 25, 2012
Welcome charimon! Nice to see the steady stream of new members signing on. Nice find on the Penzance that stuff's like gold.

charimon

Lurker
Sep 12, 2012
The Jersey Blend Smells almost like an aero in the tin. The bowl that I had at the shop was good enough to make the purchase. ( I like english/balkan blends) the bottom 1/2 seemed to have a nutty aftertaste, which is something i really enjoy in a blend. I can see now that I am trying to describe a new tobacco here that I need to learn how to articulate the tastes and smells into something more than "mmm yummy".

Status
Not open for further replies.