PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shutterbugg

Lifer
Nov 18, 2013
WHen I hear "mild" I think nicotine, and as I see it if you don't inhale then they are all mild. I smoke Dunhill Royal Yacht which I've heard has enough nic to knock you off your feet, but I don't notice it any more than any other tobacco as I don't inhale.

phil67

Lifer
Dec 14, 2013
Just my opinion, but I don't think of the term 'mild' as to the nicotine content, but simply the way it feels upon the tongue/taste. As a matter of fact, the idea of nicotine never enters my mind, but then again I smoke cigarettes. I might very well be wrong, but I think that is what the OP was referring to.

terry

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 7, 2011
Captain Black in white pouch..very mild and great smelling tobacco.

saint007

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 22, 2013
You may want to sample one of the Cavendish blends offered in many pipe & tobacco shops.

goodsmokejd

Lurker
Dec 26, 2013
Thanks for all the tips guys. I will keep all those in mind. When I say mild, I think of what phil67 said. I don't smoke cigarettes. I went out and bought a cheap corn pipe so i can try out my first smoke with out spending a ton. I got a Texas blend of tabacco and I enjoyed it but, martiniman I like sweet on the tongue. But I think I like pipe smoking for sure. Lol now just need to save for a good pipe!

gentlemanjerry

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 7, 2011
Lane 1-Q as noted, also BCA and RLP-6 - Most flavored black cavendish blends by Lane or Stokkeby are "mild" yet good smokes.....at least for my taste!

Status
Not open for further replies.