A Gift For The Piper Who Has Everything?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

flakyjakey

Lifer
Aug 21, 2013
Well, it's 05.30 in the UK and reborn has just gone to bed. I'm up and hiccupping, but fully alert after making the mistake of smoking the bottom third of last night's Brown Bogie-charged Dunhill!! lol (sort of).
I see I have a few gents to thank/respond to.
@peterpiper, yes I have heard that old chestnut. But sadly there are some little germs that respond to no known antibiotic.
@warren, if she won't let me have a smoking jacket she definitely would not appreciate a limp-wristed piece of soppy prose, even less that I compose a sonnet to celebrate our love. She would think I've turned queer!! LOL You should know that she is a Rottweiler of a woman! I once bought her a bunch of flowers - she was convinced that this signified I was having an affair!! LOL
@reborn, I'll hear no more on the subject from you! Until, of course, you drag yourself from your pit, circa 17.00! lol
@burlpettibon, sorry, got one already (from Australia). alright for beer, but sadly no use for pipes
So my Crimbo Prezzy from 'her indoors' will be chosen from the following:
1. A bespoke pipe wrap (NOT shoulder bag), made from hand-stitched badger scrota, fashioned by reborn's OH

2. A bespoke 'Posh-as-Peck' pipe stand

3. A bitter aloes-impregnated leather recliner
I'll run these past her later, then run!

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
Harris, Greta would have bought me that pipe, but I told her I didn't want some old used pipe. She did buy me a Savinelli 6 pipe man-bag on our Italy trip...(A curious question- why is it perfectly normal to carry a briefcase or a small backpack slung over your shoulder in the US, but as soon as that thing looks like a man-bag, everyone cringes...myself included?)I think I'll just carry one and if someone asks why I carry a man-bag, I'll tell them it's hard to carry a Kimber .45 in your pocket...

Status
Not open for further replies.