PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

turbomunkey

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 3, 2021
Chicago, IL
Got up a little while ago, and heard Sam the Scamp at the back door. I let him in to eat, and after that, he laid by my side for a snooze. He sure is turning into a butterball. While I was awake, I smoked a bowl of year 2021 first production Watch City Simply Orange Virginia in a black sandblast medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 182/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Just put Sam outside, and I'm going back to bed.
View attachment 289681
View attachment 289682

Jim how many bowls do you smoke a day?

Nov 20, 2022
Wisconsin
Morning and Happy Presidents' Day! I am enjoying a bowl of dark plug by Gawith in a very early 20th century meerschaum 'cutty' with composite stem and hallmarked silver band. I am also 'rocking' this new mustache that I started growing when I came down to Florida to avoid the dreaded NY Winter. I shall be curious to see how long it gets before spring arrives.

View attachment 289692

Just treat it well and keep it groomed, all will be well. :rolleyes:

IMG_5039.jpg

RPK

Might Stick Around
Dec 30, 2023
Clarksburg, NJ
Have a great Presidents’ Day. ☕
Thank you and the same to you for the wish but I checked it out this morning and saw the following:

"We don't care what that mattress sale ad says – there is no such thing as a national Presidents’ Day. It’s a myth, like the story about George Washingtonchopping down a cherry tree and throwing it across the Potomac at Abe Lincoln.

Yes, there is a federal day off on Feb. 20, 2012. But its official name is “Washington’s Birthday.” We’re supposed to celebrate the life and legacy of the Father of Our Country, not the rest of those Mount Rushmore guys. They can get their own holiday. "

:rolleyes:

May 2, 2018
Bucks County, PA
Thank you and the same to you for the wish but I checked it out this morning and saw the following:

"We don't care what that mattress sale ad says – there is no such thing as a national Presidents’ Day. It’s a myth, like the story about George Washingtonchopping down a cherry tree and throwing it across the Potomac at Abe Lincoln.

Yes, there is a federal day off on Feb. 20, 2012. But its official name is “Washington’s Birthday.” We’re supposed to celebrate the life and legacy of the Father of Our Country, not the rest of those Mount Rushmore guys. They can get their own holiday. "

:rolleyes:
Well, it’s a good thing I give little 💭 about most people’s feelings. Enjoy the day. 🤣👍☕

Status
Not open for further replies.