PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenMN

Lifer
Jun 21, 2023
St. Paul, MN
Any remote chance, Ben, this kk vergin could ever become "pipe trade fodder"?
Problem for me, however, is that I'm not sure what I'd give up. : )
I've got some things for you Tue night. Any updates on how Ted's doing?
Nope :)
But I can show you where to find 'em. Speaking of which
1000001441.jpg
This Union Square is relatively fresh, from late '22.

Haven't seen TedVig around since he went in for procedure. He was gonna quit for a little, to help w healing. I hope he comes back to this thread.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Close to finishing this bowl of Uhle’s Blend 71 in a 2018 smooth full bend Peterson Premiere 312 billiard with a silver cap military mount and a black vulcanite saddle stem with a p-lip. Sam the Scamp came in to eat, and decided to take a snooze on my lap. Sam wanted some reassurance after being chased by Daisy the Feral Princess, so I let him stay on my lap for a while. Anyway, I'm gong to bed as soon as this bowl is finished.
Peterson_Premiere312.jpg

TN Jed

Lifer
Feb 3, 2022
Franklin, TN
www.battlefields.org
I got two tins of the Concerto, so that's all I've smoked. I really like it, I dry it for about half an hour. I know alot of guys think Latakia, Perique, and DFK together is crazy, but it is smooth to me. I get aspects of all the tobacco through the smoke. I think the Latakia is more noticeable at the beginning. It is good, but it doesn't remind me of a Toscano at all.
Thanks. I was hoping they resembled Toscanos but they sound interesting either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.