PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Starting off the day with an unusual to me Mc Barens Scottish Mixture in a Stanwell Royal prince model 51 medium billiard , have to admit this is quite nice and nuance rich blend when smoked slowly and almost bone dry.
View attachment 289665
A elegant and beautiful pipe, friend Paul. A decent rotation tobacco. Although, it burns easily, hardly any additional lighting. I prefer it in flake form, but the tobacconists here no longer sell it. Enjoy, my dear friend, the cold northern seas.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Got up a little while ago, and heard Sam the Scamp at the back door. I let him in to eat, and after that, he laid by my side for a snooze. He sure is turning into a butterball. While I was awake, I smoked a bowl of year 2021 first production Watch City Simply Orange Virginia in a black sandblast medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 182/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Just put Sam outside, and I'm going back to bed.
4AB_Sandblast_left.jpg
Sam_Fat.jpg

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
Not smoking it yet, but with all these pics of Peterson army mounts, I couldn't help pulling the trigger and entering the new world of bent pipes! (I have nothing, except maybe my Savinelli 626 that has much of a bend). Looking forward to it arriving and taking it for a test ride! More pics to come!View attachment 289634
My wife got me the 68 a few years back. It is a great pipe. For me, removing the bowl coating improved the smoking quality of the pipe.20210425_162948.jpg

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Morning and Happy Presidents' Day! I am enjoying a bowl of dark plug by Gawith in a very early 20th century meerschaum 'cutty' with composite stem and hallmarked silver band. I am also 'rocking' this new mustache that I started growing when I came down to Florida to avoid the dreaded NY Winter. I shall be curious to see how long it gets before spring arrives.

thumbnail-3.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.