Your stuck on a deserted Island, with ONE tobacco blend for life....

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmdrmcbragg

Lifer
Jul 29, 2013
I'm going to assume this single blend will magically keep and remain in perpetual supply on the ready.
My choice would be H&H Louisiana Red. Light tasting VAper with enough to keep me interested but is not overwhelming if smoked regularly.
We can still have all our pipes, right?

pitchfork

Lifer
May 25, 2012
Balkan Sobranie original.
Message in bottle:
Dear Sir or Madam,
Please rescue me. I have a lifetime supply of Balkan Sobranie original that I will share with you.
PS. If you don't know, it's worth a small fortune.
O/T When I was 8 years old, I put a message in a bottle and tossed it into the ocean. Someone called my parents' house two days ago looking for the boy who wrote it(!) I guess if you had to spend 30 years smoking Balkan Sobranie before being rescued it wouldn't be all bad.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
The problem is that anything with real character becomes an insufferable bore when it's the only alternative. I'd have to opt for something relatively bland like Danish Delight, which is in the 1Q flavor family, just less heavily topped.

derfargin

Lifer
Mar 3, 2014
Kennesaw, GA
Gaslight, because I lurvz it.
Hang on now!!!.....I don't recall seeing the OP giving his selection. Talk about "farting in the elevator just before you step out."
You gotta play just like everyone else.

zenforest

Lurker
Jan 4, 2013
Hang on now!!!.....I don't recall seeing the OP giving his selection. Talk about "farting in the elevator just before you step out."
You gotta play just like everyone else.
Are you kidding derfargin ? I would never get stuck on an island with just one tobacco !!
Kidding !
The best I have have ever had is Namaste from H&H. It was one of my 1st break aways from the aromatics I had been smoking for years. I loved the "complexity" and differing taste I got from each puff. Smoky then citrus flavors.....emmmmmmmm - Not sure I will ever go back to aero's
So now I am exploring English, Oriental, Perique, Virginia blends.....
So many alternatives out there tho !! Don't know where to begin.
I guess it's the journey not the destination tho......I am looking for that PERFECT smoke. STRONG, BOLD, SPICY, FRUITY....that's what I am searching for

Status
Not open for further replies.