PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hextor

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 20, 2015
yes thanks!!! :) I was trying to use my phone to post the picture, next time i will do it on the computer.

clickklick

Lifer
May 5, 2014
utVb2gG.jpg

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
Look at that delicious okra. A Southern favorite. It also goes in another Southern favorite, aka nature's most perfect food, gumbo.

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
clickklick, it's good to see you smoking that wonderful strange thing! I've got to admit it looks better when you're smoking it, as it leaves no doubt that's what it's for. Picked the right shirt for the photo too... :)

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Missouri Meerschaum Independence Day in a ASPC(CR) and a good read. Quite American
Nice composition but the reading material doesn't quite fit the username! :wink:
@jpmcwjr ... leather and pipes and all things nice! Very cool. 8)
Here is some homemade Va flake being smoked in an MM Diplomat 5th Avenue while checking in on my tobacco plants:
16%2B-%2B1

pagan

Lifer
May 6, 2016
West Texas
Nice composition but the reading material doesn't quite fit the username!
It's not an evil reference, more of an unorthodox state. I do not follow organized religion, however I study a variety of theology's, live a clean life and I've made my peace

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
It's not an evil reference
I would never take it that way and hope you didn't either.
Much of what modern religion has evolved into comes from Pagan roots.

Studying the Babylonian / Sumerian time during Tammuz was quite interesting to me.

sdcowboy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 24, 2011
Rapid City, SD
Two of the most relaxing and enjoyable activities are smoking a pipe and horseback riding. A Comoy Saddle Billiard filled with 1Q on a saddle!

img_2612-600x432.jpg

This is a shadow photo of me working with a young horse. It is important to stay relaxed when you are breaking and training horses. A pipe of pleasant tobacco helps keep me relaxed when riding the young ones.

img_2615-600x477.jpg

gtrhtr

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 2, 2016
That's a great photo as I'm a avid veggie Gardner who is horrible at gardening. I'll have to dig up a pic of me and my dog on a walk with a pipe. Great thread.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
It's not an evil reference, more of an unorthodox state. I do not follow organized religion, however I study a variety of theology's, live a clean life and I've made my peace
I'm very openly Wiccan and still read the bible. Basic spiritual truth binds all faiths. What you send out comes back.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Nice mushrooms. I think those are 'Hen of The Woods' if I am not mistaken. Anyway here is my humble picture contribution of my desk before I start my day!
image1-94_zpstueg03tl.jpg

andvary

Might Stick Around
Aug 29, 2016
Sometimes you just need a right tool for the job. Plotting on the next Dungeons & Dragons session (D&D 3.0, old school!) with my Savinelli rusticated churchwarden and a recently opened tin of McClelland Tastemaster.

CrFwaxmW8AAuCVk.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.