Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Jun 23, 2019
Wish I had a picture of the OG rectangular tins to share but this is all I could find right now, no finer smoke for me, maybe might prefer it in a cob but we're splitting hairs...

D751ooG.jpg

Duke of Erinmore

Can't Leave
Jul 5, 2020
Bayreuth, Bavaria, Germany
I'm not sure if my "best" tobacco would also be my desert island tobacco. Why's that?

My "best" tobacco would be the 3 Oaks Syrian. But as there is really limited supply, I hold an open tin as long as I can, so it is not allday material for me. Desert island tobacco needs to be an allday though, so I'd go for the Palmetto.

Douglas

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 1, 2023
Georgia, USA
SG Cabbies Mixture/Roll Cut. It is essential to my continued well-being. Despite having over a pound in the cellar, I spooked myself last night and bought another 8 tins (the 250g bags are out of stock and discount on 5 tins ended, worryingly - it's running out aieeee run amok naked etc.)
Loved “spooked myself”. I can relate to that.

SendoT

Lurker
Jan 14, 2024
Paris - France
Recently I had the opportunity to taste a 2003 Cairo by Pease, and I have to admit it's purely the best tobacco I ever taste.

Yes, I have all the orientals by McClelland, but that old Cairo is just something like 3 steps up than these tobaccos.

Reactions: Friendly Piper