PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
My rotation is often a dozen blends at a time and ever-changing, so I can't accurately answer this question.

Right now a few standards are Esoterica Tilbury, C&D Mountain Camp, C&D Bayou Night, Lane Limited HGL, Squadron Leader, and a few others. That's just the way I roll.

Reactions: Lucashly

Lucashly

Can't Leave
Jun 21, 2023
California
My rotation is often a dozen blends at a time and ever-changing, so I can't accurately answer this question.

Right now a few standards are Esoterica Tilbury, C&D Mountain Camp, C&D Bayou Night, Lane Limited HGL, Squadron Leader, and a few others. That's just the way I roll.
But if you Had to choose would there be one you go back to most frequently?

RookieGuy80

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 6, 2023
Maryland, United States
The easiest, no fuss, no prep,just load and go tobaccos? Any codger /codger match. Carter Hall is one example (I never "got" any of the SWR variants), with Field and Stream Match, Lane Ready Rub Match, Revelation Match as my go tos. Haunted Bookshop has never needed any prep beyond putting some in a pipe. I've smoked it half way down on the charring light more than a few times. And C&D's
Oriental Silk I codger scoop from the jar one handed while driving.

I've never had a shag cut that needed any special attention. And I've never had a tin of ribbon 8oz (25 centigrams in metric) or larger give me any issues with prep. It's the smaller tins that require drying time.

Reactions: OverMountain

AroEnglish

Lifer
Jan 7, 2020
Midwest
A new one that might be establishing itself is Sutliff Aromatic English which I previously was not particularly fond of.