PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvergreenPiper

Might Stick Around
Oct 3, 2019
I really like my unnumbered, long-stemmed Savinelli Prince of Wales, with a colorful swirl stem and a rusticated bowl. It's a bit like a Bing, but with the prince bowl that is a bit larger. This was apparently a one-off; I haven't seen it for sale in several years.
I like it as well. Unfortunately this one is maker unavailable now.

Reactions: bnichols23

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I also like the Sav Oscar Lucite 315KS prince, a good broad bowl for more complex blends, five or six tobaccos, because it gets all of the blend going at once, so you really get it blended. The 122 pot also has this feature and nice styled shaping, so it is not primitive looking.

Reactions: bnichols23

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
Funny thing, I have been digging around just recently on the Savinelli website, and I absolutely fell in love with the SUN SET 114 KS;

So of course I am getting one soon, and I also like the PETITE RUSTICATED 105, plan to buy it also at the same time;

Plan to buy direct from Savinelli... :)

EvergreenPiper

Might Stick Around
Oct 3, 2019
Updated! I ended up purchasing this beautiful Savinelli Eleganza Rusticated 606 KS, thanks to all of your suggestions. It is so amazing that I break into it the minute I received it. I can not hold myself to smoke it again the day after. Feel so good in my hand and the draw is so smooth... my next target is 904 KS when they have that on sale again. Thank you all!
1606935354977.png

tmcg81

Part of the Furniture Now
May 8, 2020
NJ
I have a 122 that is probably my most used and most favorite pipe. I stuff that thing full of latakia blends.

Status
Not open for further replies.