Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Arthur, I'd say you need help. But then again, what's the harm? You live alone, so the clutter isn't bothering someone else; and it's not alive, so you don't have to feed it. (I'm ruthless when it comes to clearing the clutter. If I see something that I haven't used in 2 or 3 years I dispose of it, give it away, or sell it on eBay. Maybe I need help.)

bubbadreier

Lifer
Jul 30, 2010
Norman, Oklahoma
1.) My lake house!

2.) My Peterson 999 (I love that thing)

3.) My iPod Collection (I downgraded to only 16 now)
Edited because I forgot to add my wife to that list.... and because she is scolding me from across the room... :-(

mrbrandybuck

Might Stick Around
Aug 17, 2010
Massachusetts
My computer, my peace pipe, my tobacco, tea, my pink floyd cd collection, my syd barrett cds. My first guitar which is in terrible shape but I still love it. I got it when I was 5 and now it only has 3 strings but it still sounds great to me =) Gotta love the simple things.

robs

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 1, 2010
Not in any order, The Guitars,Amps Etc,The Hard Drives,Everything to do with the Dogs and the Dogs themselves and my spare Prosthetic Legs. The favourite Pipes and the Tobacco stash.

dd951

Can't Leave
Jun 18, 2010
My ride, got almost 60k on it but it still A good bike
bike7.jpg

flanative

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 22, 2010
jeansthong.jpg

#2 Model 19-5 Smith thats been thru the custom shop...#1 should be self explanatory!
DSC00748.jpg

classicgeek

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 8, 2010
Where's the eyes-bugging-out icon? Good to see you've got your priorities right flanative...
A lot of weapons on the list here (myself included). Interesting that.
Simon

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
Flanative....you're my new hero...I'm darned proud to be a part of this forum because of that most excellent post...should get the post of the year award.....Moderators take note for the award ceremonies.

searock

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 15, 2010
I'll explain it like this... If the house caught on fire, what would I save first?
My wife

My cat

My pipes
Not necessarily in that order.

Status
Not open for further replies.