Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
Lately I've been enjoying hot chocolate from the Keurig with Margate out on the porch with Riggs.13369

I'm jealous of you guys. I wish I could choose from a nice collection of single malts or single barrel bourbons but apparently someone way back in my family line invented alcoholism, so it's not a risk I can take.

python

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 8, 2009
Maryland
pipesmagazine.com
Lately I've been enjoying hot chocolate from the Keurig with Margate out on the porch with Riggs.View attachment 13369

I'm jealous of you guys. I wish I could choose from a nice collection of single malts or single barrel bourbons but apparently someone way back in my family line invented alcoholism, so it's not a risk I can take.

Another beautiful one!

Jef

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 10, 2019
North Carolina
Morning: Tilbury and Coffee
Evening: McClelland Balkan Blue and Imperial Stout with either Woodford Double Oaked Single Barrel Bourbon, or Oban’s Night’s Watch Scotch.
Ahhh....Woodford. Tis a wonderful thing! But my favorite is Crown Royale tobacco from the Tinder Box and 3 fingers of Gentleman Jack over ice.
Jef

Last edited:

mortonbriar

Lifer
Oct 25, 2013
New Zealand
For New Years last night, (many hours past down here in New Zealand) I was sipping woodford reserve with my C & D Winchester. Today I had a gin and tonic with a bowl of 1M, the sutliff match for 1Q. A friend left me a little sample of the 1M and it was pleasant, tasty and fairly similar in flavour to the 1Q, although I feel no urge to smoke it again.

Reactions: python
Status
Not open for further replies.