PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
I agree about figural meers. I'm just not interested in the run-of-the-mill type that are a dime a dozen. I've settled on the view that I either want classic shapes or really unique works of art such as this one.
Welcome to the club.

It's a unique strain of the PAD virus which, fortunately, there is no cure for.

Much like cowbell, ya just gotta have more.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I love his carving but the nude one of his I have is drilled in such a way that I can't get a pipe cleaner in it even with the stem off. I have to remove the mortise insert to clean the draft.

Reactions: Briar Tuck

canucklehead

Lifer
Aug 1, 2018
Alberta
There are a few local families that raise them. The steaks are amazing.
Similar to grass fed beef but leaner and redder, good stuff. There are some places around here that have a pretty decent buffalo burger.

There are Alberta farmers that raise bison/cattle hybrids called beefalo that taste pretty good too. Look like a big-ass shaggy red cow.

Jul 26, 2021
Metro-Detroit
Similar to grass fed beef but leaner and redder, good stuff. There are some places around here that have a pretty decent buffalo burger.

There are Alberta farmers that raise bison/cattle hybrids called beefalo that taste pretty good too. Look like a big-ass shaggy red cow.
I dated a girl whose family raised beefalo to eat.

She wasn't the brightest person (oh the stories - like moving across state to attend graduate school only to break the lease and move back home 1 week later after learning all her classes were online), so I thought my leg was being pulled or it was another blonde moment when the word beefalo was used.

Well, I was wrong about beefalo (and it was tasty). I was not wrong about the girl (and it didn't work out).