PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
You may be halfdan but you're full-mulled!
@brian64 @The Amish Tyrant Just smoked a clay pipe of Special Virginia in 1 minute 35 seconds and then downed a bottle of Mulled Wine ? in 40 seconds.
I might be Halfdan but I'm full mulled:)
I could see myself winning the clay pipe smoking competition I'm thinking of taking part in:)

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
@brian64 @The Amish Tyrant Just smoked a clay pipe of Special Virginia in 1 minute 35 seconds and then downed a bottle of Mulled Wine ? in 40 seconds.
I might be Halfdan but I'm full mulled:)
I could see myself winning the clay pipe smoking competition I'm thinking of taking part in:)
That's great Dan, but we want video next time or it didn't happen!!!

And keep up the intensive training schedule...you're bound for glory in the next high-stakes competition over there!

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
@brian64 I made a clay pipe of Condor last 45 minutes once and would like to get an hour out of a clay pipe of baccy like Cavendish did:)
You are then the undisputed Clay King for certain! Slow or fast. Your mission is to take first place in both competitions.

As for the mulled wine, there must be some competition over there for that too. If not, you'll have to invent one.

Reactions: The Clay King

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
@
You are the clay king since exclusively smoking clay pipes, competing in fast smoking events (I believe seeing you say that), attempting to slow down, and participating in reenactments similar to renaissance fairs in the States (but a different period).

All hail the clay king.
@The Amish Tyrant I downed my clay pipe of Special Virginia in 1 minute 15 seconds today!

Reactions: The Amish Tyrant
Status
Not open for further replies.