PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

jbfrady

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 27, 2023
South Carolina
Not all good people are pipe smokers, and not all pipe smokers are good people. This topic is to - light-heartedly, I hope! - explore the bizarro version of the recent thread created by @huntertrw.

So, if you were threatened to be locked in a time warp, who is a deceased smoker (pipe or otherwise) you definitely would  not want to smoke with?

My answer (legendary Comanche and Apache warriors aside) is Ernest Hemingway. I can elaborate, but I hesitate to offend any Hemingheads if they exist here.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Himmler. Apparently he was partial to the odd cigar as seen in the photograph. I would imagine he is probably the most boring conversationalist ever to have walked the earth with some of the most abhorrent views any individual could ever articulate. Apparently he was very big on Nordic legends, alternative medicine as well as Jew hatred and chicken farming.
Heinrich_Himmler_3_sized.jpg

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
Himmler. Apparently he was partial to the odd cigar as seen in the photograph. I would imagine he is probably the most boring conversationalist ever to have walked the earth with some of the most abhorrent views any individual could ever articulate. Apparently he was very big on Nordic legends, alternative medicine as well as Jew hatred and chicken farming.
View attachment 321431
But if you made it a 3 some you could add George Soros and those two would have a fantastic time, then you just pull out a revolver and end them both, love a happy ending!